Upgrade from 1.3.5sp4 to 2.05

Just to be sure: Do I need to upgrade first from 1.3.5sp4 to 2.04 (as described in recent CS manual), and then make upgrade from 2.04 to 2.05?

As I understood from previous posts, it is not possible (or there are significant problems) when upgrading from 1.3.5sp4 to 2.05.

It is my understanding that the upgrade script works only on 2.0.4. You can then upgrade to 2.0.5 from your control panel. This is the way I did it.

Just checked in my Help Desk File Area and there is only latest version 2.0.5 and “Database upgrade package: CS-Cart 1.3.5-sp4 to 2.0.4” available for download. So I’m not able to upgrade from 1.3.5SP4 or am I missing something?

Just received answer from CS Cart team:

“A script which allows to transfer a database of CS-Cart version 1.3.5 sp4 to CS-Cart version 2.0.5 is planned to be uploaded in your “File area” page of this Customer Help Desk within two days. So you will be able to install CS-Cart version 2.0.5 and transfer the database data of your CS-Cart version 1.3.5 sp4 to CS-cart version 2.0.5.”

oh men i did it and i got this error:

Start

Status: Updating product configurator groups images structure…

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Database error: Duplicate entry ‘1-E-EN’ for key 1 (1062)

Invalid query: INSERT INTO cscart_form_descriptions (object_id, description, lang_code) VALUES (‘1’, 'Thank You for your subscription. Again We do not send spam or sell our subscription lists to anyone or any third party. Your privacy is our priority. Check out our privacy policy for more details. ', ‘EN’)

Backtrace:

File: /home/trancei1/public_html/adultnbeyond.com/store/core/fn.database.php

Line: 233

Function: db_error

File: /home/trancei1/public_html/adultnbeyond.com/store/upgrade135sp4-204.php

Line: 749

Function: db_query

i guess ill wait for the new upgrade…

Where can I download “CS-Cart version 2.0.4”?

or updater 1.3.5sp4 → 2.0.5?

If anyone wants 2.0.4 PM me your email addy. Your email provider better allow enough for the file though - 14mb

[quote name=‘nedd’]Just received answer from CS Cart team:

“A script which allows to transfer a database of CS-Cart version 1.3.5 sp4 to CS-Cart version 2.0.5 is planned to be uploaded in your “File area” page of this Customer Help Desk within two days. So you will be able to install CS-Cart version 2.0.5 and transfer the database data of your CS-Cart version 1.3.5 sp4 to CS-cart version 2.0.5.”[/QUOTE]

Yeee…

in “File area” CS Cart team uploaded “upgrader 1.3.5-sp4 to 2.0.5”

Thanks

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]If anyone wants 2.0.4 PM me your email addy. Your email provider better allow enough for the file though - 14mb[/QUOTE]

don’t ever email anyone your distributive, you’ll shoot yourself in the foot…