Upgrade from 1.3.5 to 2.0.8 | Admin login

Hi there, I have a problem with the admin panel. I successfully upgraded to 2.0.8, imported the database from 1.3.5 but when I tried to login to the admin panel nothing happens.

I tried to login with the new user/password (admin/admin) and also tried to login with my previous ones from the 1.3.5 as well, but it didn’t work for none of them.

It always gets me back to

/admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admin.php&login_type=login

I tried to delete var/cache but nothing happened.

Any suggestions?

In the forums I think there is a way to reset the admin password.

[url=“Cant login to admin page - Configuration - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Cant login to admin page - Configuration - CS-Cart Community Forums

or

[url=“Changed admin email and now none work - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Changed admin email and now none work - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

or read post 3

[url=“cant login to admin first time - v1.x Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums”]cant login to admin first time - v1.x Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

Finally I figured it out by using explorer. I tried first with chrome and firefox but none worked. With explorer though I completed all the upgrades reaching the 4th version.

Thanx for the reply btw.