Upgrade Certain Addons

Hi,I have question,I upgraded recently to 4.15.1 SP2 and I found that for example GDPR addon was probably not upgraded to latest version.What option do I have to re-install some plugin in such situation ? How do I get sure or can check,if there is plugin,that was not corrrectly upgraded ? How do I get for example addon package for my core version to be able to re-install it ? Thanks advance for help.

Hi,I have question,I upgraded recently to 4.15.1 SP2 and I found that for example GDPR addon was probably not upgraded to latest version.What option do I have to re-install some plugin in such situation ? How do I get sure or can check,if there is plugin,that was not corrrectly upgraded ? How do I get for example addon package for my core version to be able to re-install it ? Thanks advance for help.

Hi!

Could you please provide me with additional details on what do you mean by this?

GDPR addon was probably not upgraded to latest version

Looking forward to your message.

Hi,somehow in addon in store admin backend is described veresion 1.0 from 05/24/2018 How this is possible that during all previous upgrades it was no upgraded ???

1 Like

I rechecked addon files in file manager and it looks addon was upgraded,just only version described by addon is not updated.This problem is with more addons,how to fix this ?

We do not update number version of the build-in add-ons, so it will be displayed as version 1.0 in any CS-Cart version, which contains this add-on.

As for the date, it is the date when the add-on was initially installed in your store, not the date of add-on’s last update.

2 Likes