Upgrade Causing 'service Unavailable' In Different Areas Including Checkout

Following link gets me the red "service not available" even though I can navigate through the admin page just fine.

Now I haven't upgraded my store in awhile but broke after I believe I started upgrading my 4.x.x from early 2016 files.

I did delete the var/cache and cleared the cache number of times but did not fix the issue.

- Manage Addon

- Upgrade center

- Customer side checkout will not go through

"Manage Addon" Error:

Tygh\Exceptions\AException

Unknown column ‘a.marketplace_id’ in ‘field list’ (1054)
SELECT a.addon, a.status, b.name as name, b.description as description, a.separate, a.unmanaged, a.has_icon, a.install_datetime, a.marketplace_id FROM cscart4_addons as a LEFT JOIN cscart4_addon_descriptions as b ON b.addon = a.addon AND b.lang_code = 'en’ORDER BY b.name ASC

Error at

app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php, line: 1114
Backtrace

File: app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php
Line: 488
Function: throwError
Line: 254
Function: query
File: app/functions/fn.database.php
Line: 41
Function: getHash
File: app/functions/fn.addons.php
Line: 933
Function: db_get_hash_array
File: app/controllers/backend/addons.php
Line: 307
Function: fn_get_addons
File: app/functions/fn.control.php
Line: 700
Function: include
Line: 456
Function: fn_run_controller
File: ad7.php
Line: 27
Function: fn_dispatch

"Upgrade Center" error:

Tygh\Exceptions\AException

Unknown column ‘a.marketplace_id’ in ‘where clause’ (1054)
SELECT a.*, ad.name FROM cscart4_addons AS a LEFT JOIN cscart4_addon_descriptions AS ad USING(addon) WHERE a.addon = ‘paypal’ AND a.marketplace_id IS NOT NULL AND a.unmanaged = 0;

Error at

app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php, line: 1114
Backtrace

Line: 488
Function: throwError
Line: 276
Function: query
File: app/functions/fn.database.php
Line: 53
Function: getRow
File: app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php
Line: 1150
Function: db_get_row
File: app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php
Line: 192
Function: getConnectors
File: app/controllers/backend/upgrade_center.php
Line: 248
Function: checkUpgrades
Line: 700
Function: include
Line: 456
Function: fn_run_controller
File: ad7.php
Line: 27
Function: fn_dispatch

It looks like you're missing the field marketplace_id in the cscart4_addons table. Run this query to add it.

ALTER TABLE `cscart4_addons` ADD `marketplace_id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL ;

That is an indicator that you have done a partial upgrade. There will be other problems as a result.

Suggest you restore to previous known good version and do the upgrade again and not interrupt the process. Patching one table will get you through one issue but may falsely lead you to believe that everything else is okay.

It looks like you're missing the field marketplace_id in the cscart4_addons table. Run this query to add it.

ALTER TABLE `cscart4_addons` ADD `marketplace_id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL ;

That is an indicator that you have done a partial upgrade. There will be other problems as a result.

Suggest you restore to previous known good version and do the upgrade again and not interrupt the process. Patching one table will get you through one issue but may falsely lead you to believe that everything else is okay.

Thank you to both! The Tool's method brought the access to the above mentioned area back.

When I was testing few things I did encounter number of issues I hadn't seen so that was new to me; then I did a restore for the latest back up the CS-Cart did originally during the upgrade.

The weird thing is all the upgrades seemed to have gone good although one time it said there was an error.

I may have CS-Cart do an upgrade to the latest? I'm back at where I first started, "Upgrade 4.3.3.SP1 - 4.3.4 New version: 4.3.4 Release date: Sep 11, 2015". So my update is rather overdue...