Upgrade But Have Weird Error Message

Hi All,

We recently upgraded to the newest version, and now we see this weird error message come up on orders page, very bottom. Does not always show, seems random??? Joe (our guru who helps us in cs-cart, and you all know well) is also stumped as to what this could be.

Can anyone help? Below is message…

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/milezone:/usr/lib/php:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/milezone/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 121

A) You are using PHP4 - Upgrade to PHP5

I believe my programmer says we are using php5, and this error is not a hosting error. He thinks it is part of a programming error that possibly CS-CART does not know about?

I have the same error : i’am on cscart 2.1.1 :confused:

Your host has applied open_basedir restriction on its accounts so they will need to allow that LightSpeed path to the open_basedir variable in the main php.ini file.

You can currently only access the following directories using php

/home/milezone:/usr/lib/php:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp

They will need to add the following as well to the list

/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin