Upgrade 3.0.2 to 3.0.3

I have made the automatic upgrade,

Please the file that are in the istalled upgrades page from the admin, in the right box “[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]The following files had local modifications”, I must erase (with ftp program) the line in the file that have a different color? (not white?)[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Thank you[/font][/color]

Best regrads

If you had modifications then you can go back and edit the file with your modification. Otherwise you do not need to do anything.

When I did an upgrade for a client several files were listed in the Right hand side - however the modifications listed were not done by the client from what I could tell. Do I need to do anything with these? The documentation doesnt really make it clear. I assume these were simply changes in the basic tempalte between versions.

So does the upgrade update the file - ? So will the client have the latest basic tempalte files without me having to edit them?

There are always way too many files listed. If you didn't do any changes to the template you can just upgrade and your client will have the latest template files.

This is always the case, the changes are only there so you can put them back after an upgrade (in case hooks were not used).

Hi

Thanks for this - Its helpful.

Any idea what the 'revert' button does?

It reverts the upgrade (when cs-cart upgrades it will store a backup).

In other words, your shop will be the same as before the upgrade when you revert it.

Ah ok - Thanks.

:-)