Upgrade 2.0.8 - 2.0.9

I upgraded from 2.0.8 - 2.0.9 . It is listed in installed updates, but upgrade 2.0.8 - 2.0.9 and the button install remains on upgrade center even after pressing Refresh packages list. So i can’t continue to do the Upgrade 2.0.9 - 2.0.10 and Upgrade 2.0.10 - 2.0.11 upgrades

Check permissions on your config file… CS-Cart is probably trying to change it to reflect your new version but it can’t.

set config.php and local.config.php to 666, reran the installer, same problem, any help would be appreciated.

[quote name=‘toyshop’]set config.php and local.config.php to 666, reran the installer, same problem, any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what PHP type is on your server?

If you are running another other than DSO (listed as dso or apache) then the permissions and advice you were given previously by CS-Cart and even the other forums users who posted earlier above would be entirely wrong.

The following php code will tell you your PHP type on your server:

```php

$sapi = php_sapi_name();
echo "

{$sapi}

";
?>

```

If you see anything other than “apache” or “dso” from that …

You will want to set ALL your folders to 755 and ignore instructions to set 777.

You will set your PHP scripts to 600 and your regular non-php files to 644

(The above should work in most every case and every PHP type EXCEPT dso / apache module)

In addition to setting the correct file permissions, you will also want to change all

the “chmod” functions in the CS-Cart code from 777 to 755 else you will end up

with a very broken site because CS-Cart currenly at least for now still assumes

blindly that everyone is running dso / apache module based PHP systems.

For DSO, you could use CS-Cart’s recommendation page though I would recommend

something a bit tighter for that one as ‘777’ is always very dangerous