Updating a listing.

In order for me to claim my site and update my information i need to do one of the following, Can anyone provide me with information on how to do one of the following, the one that isn’t the most complicated neither for a beginner.

Thank you very much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim Your Site

In order to claim your website you must show that you can upload some content to jbmarketplace.com.

Please choose one of the following:

Download this text file.

Upload the file to the root directory The root directory of your website is the directory where your home page is located. of jbmarketplace.com.

Confirm the upload by visiting one of these links:

jbmarketplace.com/dFNroj2WCD3rMzQOMJl8RFsjl8k.txt

www.jbmarketplace.com/dFNroj2WCD3rMzQOMJl8RFsjl8k.txt

Or, add this meta tag to the home page of jbmarketplace.com:

(Meta tags go between the opening tag and the closing tag of the HTML.)

download the .txt file, and upload it via FTP to your root on your server.

Thats it.

Then just follow the link google wants you to follow.

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]download the .txt file, and upload it via FTP to your root on your server.

Thats it.

Then just follow the link google wants you to follow.[/QUOTE]

the .txt file is not a download file. its just a link they want me to put into my website so they can verifiy that i can edit my page that im pretty much the owner. When you click on the link to download it or try too, you can get an error from my website.

In order to download a text file in your browser right click on it’s link and choose to save it. Then upload it to the root directory of your store

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]In order to download a text file in your browser right click on it’s link and choose to save it. Then upload it to the root directory of your store[/QUOTE]

How would i ago about uploading it to my root directory? is that in CS Cart? or my Siteground C-Panel?

You can use the cPanel file manager or a FTP client to upload it. Just place it inside your public_html directory (that is the root directory of your web site they mention)

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]You can use the cPanel file manager or a FTP client to upload it. Just place it inside your public_html directory (that is the root directory of your web site they mention)[/QUOTE]

Did not work… Any other options?

Add the tag in /skins/your_skin/customer/meta.tpl