Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

Testing the cart from the United States, have USPS enabled with real time calculation as well as defined shipping methods, and we still get this:

Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.

Has anyone had the same problem? Is this a bug? It is not in test mode and the shipping methods and shipping settings are clearly defined. I am second guessing this cart. I have gone through the KB and have kept tampering with the settings and no shipping methods are displayed. What is going on?

I’ve had the problem and read a few reports with other members having a problem. I think all CS-Cart stores have this problem, but lack the traffic/customers to find out. :frowning:

[quote name=‘KBM’]I think all CS-Cart stores have this problem, but lack the traffic/customers to find out. :([/QUOTE]

Nope. It just has to be set up properly.

I solved it. You have to use USPS Media Mail with RealTime.

[quote name=‘darrenl’]I solved it. You have to use USPS Media Mail with RealTime.[/QUOTE]

That may have helped solve/fix your specific problem, however, we also use Priority & Express mail for both domestic & Intl realtime rate calculations/shipments on a daily basis, so as Tool Outfitters mentions, it will work if you set things up properly.

[quote name=‘KBM’]I’ve had the problem and read a few reports with other members having a problem. I think all CS-Cart stores have this problem, but lack the traffic/customers to find out. :([/QUOTE]

KBM, if you have experienced the “No Shipping Methods Available” error message, this will also occur if realtime rates are being calculated with a combined cart weight which exceeds the carriers maximum weight per package limit. Reason is that CS-Cart calculated the entire shipment as being in one single package…

UPS/Fedex maximum weight per pkg limit = 150 Lbs

US Postal service = 70 Lbs

[quote name=‘Struck’]KBM, if you have experienced the “No Shipping Methods Available” error message, this will also occur if realtime rates are being calculated with a combined cart weight which exceeds the carriers maximum weight per package limit. Reason is that CS-Cart calculated the entire shipment as being in one single package…

UPS/Fedex maximum weight per pkg limit = 150 Lbs

US Postal service = 70 Lbs[/QUOTE]

I’ve had several top tech guys look at the site, along with CS-Cart. I’m not using real time shipping method. A lot of folks are using standard free shipping over 100.00 and we are charging a flat fee of 10.00 with no restrictions on size or weight.

We have not experience this problem in a long time in the front end, but from time to time we see this message in the back end while taking orders over the phone.

Take Care and thanks for taking your time to explain your response.