Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location

Hello

I am strugle to find out why I recive this message

Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.

I added manualy some products and when i try to order them all is fine I don’t get this error.

I recently imported some products using import option from admin pannel and when I try to order any of that product I get the above error.

I also tried to put free shipping for those products that I imported and all seems ok with that option, however I don’t want to use free shipping.

Could you help me

Thanks

Do the imported products have a weight assigned to them?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Do the imported products have a weight assigned to them?

Bob[/QUOTE]

no they don’t

even the products that I have added manualyy don’t have

Are you using the Supplier add-on? If so, make sure the supplier is filled in.

Since it works for the manually added products, look for what is different between those products and the imported products.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Are you using the Supplier add-on? If so, make sure the supplier is filled in.

Since it works for the manually added products, look for what is different between those products and the imported products.

Bob[/QUOTE]

For the manually added products I didn’t use that option as I saw it later on. I used manufacturer insted from new features.

I exported all products to see differences but I don’t see differences.

[quote name=‘gurdji’]For the manually added products I didn’t use that option as I saw it later on. I used manufacturer insted from new features.

I exported all products to see differences but I don’t see differences.[/QUOTE]

the site is [URL=“http://www.leaculverde.ro/”]http://www.leaculverde.ro/[/URL]

if i order for example this roducts [URL=“http://www.leaculverde.ro/alcoolprotect.html”]Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde that was added manually all works fine

If I order [URL=“Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde”]Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde that was imported from a file i see Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

I am confused with this

[quote name=‘gurdji’]the site is [URL=“http://www.leaculverde.ro/”]http://www.leaculverde.ro/[/URL]

if i order for example this roducts [URL=“Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde”]Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde that was added manually all works fine

If I order [URL=“Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde”]Plafar Online cu Suplimente si Produse Bio - LeculVerde that was imported from a file i see Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

I am confused with this[/QUOTE]

I unchecked from addons the option multiple shipping transportation etc and it works

could you tell me why

and show me where to read about this feature

Do your imported products have a supplier assigned?

The problem with unchecking the “Multiple shipping method selectboxes” is that you will need a shipping method in common between all the suppliers whose products are ordered. Usually, unchecking the option is what causes the problem because different suppliers use different shipping methods.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Do your imported products have a supplier assigned?

The problem with unchecking the “Multiple shipping method selectboxes” is that you will need a shipping method in common between all the suppliers whose products are ordered. Usually, unchecking the option is what causes the problem because different suppliers use different shipping methods.

Bob[/QUOTE]

I know this thread is a bit old. However, it still very much pertains to the issue. As a store owner I want to give my customers the opportunity to select how they want items shipped. However, I don’t feel it is any of their concern that items are being shipped from multiple locations. Even more so, it would be just something else to confuse the issue. If everything is going to be shipped via UPS then only one option is necessary.

The only reason that I am having problems with shipping is the way the supplier mod was implemented. I use multiple suppliers who may charge different fees per order or item. I should specify what the supplier fees are SEPARATELY from the actual shipping fees. The supplier function works great for combining shipping charges across suppliers. If we had two fields on the supplier it would resolve 85% of my shipping issues. These would be 1) Supplier fee 2) Flag to indicate if it’s a per order fee or per item fee. I could then have one shipping method for all suppliers and not have these issues.

I consider this a bug in the software. Anyone that uses dropshipping understands the need for accomodation of dropshipper fees. Having the supplier option is GREAT. It was just improperly designed.

I’ve worked out that pesky issue:

If you use any real-time shipper and fail to input all variables then CS-Cart will not post back the correct shipping information.

In my case: UPS "Package type " was selected as “UPS letter/ UPS Express Envelope” instead of Package.

(despite having 3 other shipping providers)