Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location. Please contact us"

Why do my customers see this message in the States? I notice when I add a order in the back end I see the message as well, I can bypass it being the admin. However, on the front end you cant. I made sure I have all the states and countries active.

I’ve received several orders online so far , so I don’t think everyone sees that message.

First things I would look at are:

1. Locations - make sure there is no overlap between any defined locations;
  2. Make sure all your products have a weight assigned.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]First things I would look at are:

1. Locations - make sure there is no overlap between any defined locations;
  2. Make sure all your products have a weight assigned.

Bob[/QUOTE]

No products have a weight assigned. I just charge a flat rate of 10.00 for every order. I have no overlap between any defined locations.

I am having a similar issue when I try to create a “local pick up” option for my home town location.:confused:

Does anyone know how to remove that feature? I double checked everything. Everything is active in the shipping tabs. Anyone have ideas? I’m using 2.0.6 thanks!

I’m still experiencing this problem. :confused:

This happened again today. New Jersey no shipping options. I made sure New Jersey was on the shipping list.

This is a problem. I’m sure I lost a few sales due to this.

[quote name='KBM' timestamp='1256614825' post='59222']

This happened again today. New Jersey no shipping options. I made sure New Jersey was on the shipping list.

This is a problem. I'm sure I lost a few sales due to this.

[/quote]

Has anyone figured out why it says “No shipping options available” for New Jersey? Its the only state I am having trouble with. It worked fine prior to the last upgrade. I haven't changed any shipping settings, because its too complicated to keep adjusting. Also for Kansas, “shipping option” works but it is not showing the rate amount. It shows $0.00 when I know I have it set just like the other states. Is there a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling those states without success. I am super speechless when customers keep calling my phone from these states. Please assist.

Thank you

AlmondJoy

Hello AlmondJoy,

[quote name='almondjjoy' timestamp='1308808757' post='115559']

Has anyone figured out why it says “No shipping options available” for New Jersey? Its the only state I am having trouble with. It worked fine prior to the last upgrade. I haven't changed any shipping settings, because its too complicated to keep adjusting.

[/quote]

The problem may have occurred because no shipping methods are set for your location.

In this case you should follow the instructions in the “No shipping options displayed” article of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation .

[quote]

Also for Kansas, “shipping option” works but it is not showing the rate amount. It shows $0.00 when I know I have it set just like the other states. Is there a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling those states without success. I am super speechless when customers keep calling my phone from these states. Please assist.

Thank you

AlmondJoy

[/quote]

If you have active support credits, we can try to investigate the occurred problems on your server.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1308823752' post='115575']

Hello AlmondJoy,

The problem may have occurred because no shipping methods are set for your location.

In this case you should follow the instructions in the “No shipping options displayed” article of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation .

If you have active support credits, we can try to investigate the occurred problems on your server.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hi Fixed Kansas But still no luck with new jersey so I'll put in a ticket on the help desk thanks.

[quote name='almondjjoy' timestamp='1308808757' post='115559']

Has anyone figured out why it says “No shipping options available” for New Jersey? Its the only state I am having trouble with. It worked fine prior to the last upgrade. I haven't changed any shipping settings, because its too complicated to keep adjusting. Also for Kansas, “shipping option” works but it is not showing the rate amount. It shows $0.00 when I know I have it set just like the other states. Is there a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling those states without success. I am super speechless when customers keep calling my phone from these states. Please assist.

Thank you

AlmondJoy

[/quote]

Hi,

Yes indeed. There are no shipping methods defined for that location.

Go to Shipping & Taxes, and add a shipping method.

After that, go to Shipping charges Tab, and add a custom price / or the same price for your state(s).

If you have more than one, click on each one to that appears there, set a price and save.

When a + sign appears in right of each one, then it means that each state has a price for shipping defined.

Double check in Shipping&Taxes / Locations that New Jersey is part of United States states definitions.

Hope that helps a bit,

Cheers,