Ult_Product_Prices

Hi

When I change product prices by uploading csv, there are no errors - In the admin panel I can see the new prices, however on the front end the "price" remains unchanged.

To fix this I have to go to the database and upload the new prices to the table Ult_product_Prices before the front end shows the correct price

I am on 4.3.3

Please advice what may be wrong and how to fix it

Hi

When I change product prices by uploading csv, there are no errors - In the admin panel I can see the new prices, however on the front end the "price" remains unchanged.

To fix this I have to go to the database and upload the new prices to the table Ult_product_Prices before the front end shows the correct price

I am on 4.3.3

Please advice what may be wrong and how to fix it

I suggest you to contact CS-Cart support team since this issue required code examination

Are you using any addons to manage quantity pricing?

A standard import should check whether a product is shared and if so, update the ult_product_prices table appropriately.

Are you using any addons to manage quantity pricing?

A standard import should check whether a product is shared and if so, update the ult_product_prices table appropriately.

I am not using any addons for qty pricing - I use csv directly to upload price variations based on qty. Anyway I have discontinued this and am not currently using any qty based pricing

I suggest you to contact CS-Cart support team since this issue required code examination

Thanks