Ubercart to CS-Cart migration

Are there any SaaS' that provides auto-migration of products, customers/orders and coupon codes from Ubercart 2.x.x to CS-Cart 3.x?

I've heard about Cart2Cart but there's not much review on their service.

Has anybody used them before? And if not, do you have any recommendations for another migration service?

Thanks.

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]bumpty[/color][/font]

[quote name=‘quicksilver1024’ timestamp=‘1345711694’ post=‘143454’]

Are there any SaaS’ that provides auto-migration of products, customers/orders and coupon codes from Ubercart 2.x.x to CS-Cart 3.x?

I’ve heard about Cart2Cart but there’s not much review on their service.

Has anybody used them before? And if not, do you have any recommendations for another migration service?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Their migration service is the best you will find other than manually migrating everything, and yes there are many current CS-Cart users which have used their service.

They do allow you to view a simulation of the migration before committing to their service, so just dive in! ;-)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1346604136’ post=‘144142’]

Their migration service is the best you will find other than manually migrating everything, and yes there are many current CS-Cart users which have used their service.

They do allow you to view a simulation of the migration before committing to their service, so just dive in! ;-)

[/quote]

Thanks for the input. I’ll be sure to use their simulation first, just wanted to see if other community members can vet for their service.