Tygh\phpinfo() error when installing multivendor CSCart

I 'm getting this PHP error when trying to install CS-Cart Multivendor

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Tygh\phpinfo() in /var/www/html/cscart/app/Tygh/Validators.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/Validator.php(383): Tygh\Validators->isModeSecurityDisabled() #1 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/SetupController.php(59): Installer\Validator->isModeSecurityDisabled() #2 [internal function]: Installer\SetupController->actionIndex() #3 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/App.php(291): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs() #4 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/App.php(449): Installer\App->dispatch() #5 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/LicenseController.php(59): Installer\App->run() #6 [internal function]: Installer\LicenseController->actionNextStep() #7 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/App.php(291): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs() #8 /var/www/html/cscart/install/app/Installer/App.php(449): Installer\App->dispatch() #9 /var/www/html/cscart/install/run.php(30): Installer\App->run() #10 /var/www/html/cscart/install/index.php(21): include(‘…’) #11 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/cscart/app/Tygh/Validators.php on line 195

I’ve tried setting permissions, but that hasn’t helped too. I could install it on my server with Apache, but I get this error on the other server with nginx.

Could someone please help me to sort this out?

I have tried changing permisions on index.php, admin.php and install/index.php to 655 and 755, to no avail. I’m beginning to think this isn’t a permissions issue but something related to PHP which I’m not able to understand.

Which version of PHP your server is running?
Also, can you check if function phpinfo() isn’t blocked? Because you can configure PHP to block access to certain functions, and this can lead to CS-Cart not starting.

This solved it. Phpinfo() was disabled. Enabling it allowed cscart to install. Thank you!

Hello

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Best regards
Robert