Tuscan Home Decor & Design

Based on artificial_casting skin. Thanks Jesse for the help.

[url]http://www.tuscanhomedecoranddesign.com/[/url]

46 views and no feedback. It must be pretty bad.

i am honestly, it isnt really nice. But design is purely a matter of taste

Way too many contrasting colours

Footer link bar cuts across the middle of the page when viewed in IE…this needs to be addressed ASAP as most people still use IE, especially the target audience of the items your selling.

Header logo should take you to the home page when clicked on.

Some text is a tad hard to read on when contrasted with the textured background.

Consider removing the textured background from your pages, it’s kind of distracting, late 90’s style anyone ?. If you decide to keep the textured background consider making it seamless.

Items with contact us for price should have the contact info popup when you click on contact us for a price.

Overall it’s a pretty decent design.

I wish you lots of luck !!

[quote name=‘hbtrading’]Footer link bar cuts across the middle of the page when viewed in IE…this needs to be addressed ASAP as most people still use IE, especially the target audience of the items your selling.[/QUOTE]

The footer link bar looks fine in IE8 (unless you have fixed it since the last post.

I do agree the textured background makes things hard to read on the product pages. As you have text on a white background on the home page, I suggest you continue this theme on to your product pages.

Otherwise, it looks great.

Thank you for the feedback everyone. It’s very helpful indeed.

Colors are nice as is the overall design.

In IE8 you need to scroll left right.

Look carefully on your home page it doesn’t look like everything fits perfectly as in white space between groups of photos.