Turnkey Web Tools SunCart Suncart VS cs-cart

This issue was resolved amicably with TWT. They have issued a full refund.

Well, you have to give them enough time to sell another Sunshop so that they have the funds available in their account to cover your refund, right? :smiley:

I can understand that, just one more reason to think twice before purchasing if a downloadable trial is not provided, Anyways, Welcome to CS-Cart! :wink:

Just wanted to take a moment and file a response regarding our policies and the claims made by this customer. First of all, our policy is completely clear on what it takes to request and receive a refund. We honor the guarantee as long as all steps are followed and the intellectual property destruction forms are completed and faxed correctly.

Now, most of the statements made by the customer are correct, although there are a few miss representations that I should bring up.

1. It does not say anywhere on our intellectual property destruction form that digital signatures are accepted. Forms must be hand signed and it even states that the forms should be printed and signed.

2. On April 12 we notified you “It turns out that there is an issue with your request. Can you please sign the document and re fax it. You still have until next week to get the form sent in but I would advise doing it as soon as possible.” to which you responded back on April 17th. Finally, on April 19th you faxed the request to us signed. Unfortunately by then, you were already past the 14 day money back guarantee cutoff.

3. We notified you after your inquires that you had faxed the request in too late. “We are looking into this for you but from what I can tell, the fax that you sent originally did not have a valid signature. We then notified you that week that we needed a valid signature in order to process the refund but we did not receive that until after the 14 day money back guarantee mark. I will look into this further to see if anything can be done and get back to you ASAP.”

I am not sure why you feel we did not honor our policies in this case. We have explained this to you via your requests and phone calls many times.

Our company has an A+ rating with the BBB and our software is highly ranked among related software review sites for a reason. We are not in the business of ripping people off but we do have policies in place for a reason. Feel free to contact me directly should you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Chris Talavera

TWT, Inc.

800.673.4898 x 101

To TWT-Chris

Blast from the past…

I’m also another victim of your software and your policy and I promise you - never again Sunshop near my computer nor my customers. Rude and unprofessional people. You will do everything to do not refund and make simple things complicated. That’s all I can say for now.

I’m a former SunShop customer too. We switched long ago, and never looked back.

[quote name=‘TWT-Chris’]

1. It does not say anywhere on our intellectual property destruction form that digital signatures are accepted. Forms must be hand signed and it even states that the forms should be printed and signed.

[/QUOTE]

Good to know about this!

It is also good to know that they wrongly abuse their customers! It always amazes me that ANY internet company would allow you to sign up for their service digitally but then want you to “cancel” the account via fax or letter!

Yep, it may be their “policy” up front, but it is a lame one. If I set something up “digitally” then I should be able to cancel it “digitally”.