Turn Of Responsive Site

Hi guys

I have a client that is extremely difficult, Please don't bother trying to explain to me why this should not be

so I am stuck now wondering is it possible to turn off the responsive site?

A

Open the design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/meta.tpl and comment out the following line of code

e.g.

{**}

Open the design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/common/styles.tpl and comment out the following line of code

{style src="tygh/responsive.less"}

e.g.

{*style src="tygh/responsive.less"*}

Then clear the cache and check the result

(!) Not tested

Thanks for that, I will try it later and see if it works. Has anyone developed an add on that will allow the insertion of a link or button on the mobile version of the site to switch to desktop.

Hi EcomLabs

I just looked at the contents of design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/meta.tpl and it does not match the code that you posted. The below in the only line of code in that file.

{hook name="index:meta"} {if $display_base_href} {/if} {hook name="index:meta_description"} {/hook} {/hook} {$location_data.custom_html nofilter} 

What if

http://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=block_manager.manage

Switch layout > Main > Properties

you pick fixed layout instead of fluid?

Hi EcomLabs

I just looked at the contents of design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/meta.tpl and it does not match the code that you posted. The below in the only line of code in that file.

{hook name="index:meta"} {if $display_base_href} {/if} {hook name="index:meta_description"} {/hook} {/hook} {$location_data.custom_html nofilter} 

Looks like non-default responsive theme is used. Am I right? In this case you should contact theme developers

Looks like non-default responsive theme is used. Am I right? In this case you should contact theme developers

It's not the default template that was loaded when CS was installed, But it is one that came with the software.

Alan

What if

http://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=block_manager.manage

Switch layout > Main > Properties

you pick fixed layout instead of fluid?

Thanks for that but it will not do what I need. As it does not do away with the responsiveness.

A

It's not the default template that was loaded when CS was installed, But it is one that came with the software.

Alan

If your request is for sec******uff.ie domain, please check the following file:

design/themes/responsive_clone/templates/meta.tpl

If your request is for sec******uff.ie domain, please check the following file:

design/themes/responsive_clone/templates/meta.tpl

Hi eComLabs

I have checked this file and it contains the code below, not what you had posted in your original response. I think the the awnser to my issue my be to get someone to intigrate code to display a button on the mobile site to be able to switch to desktop version on request. There are many examples of the code available online but I just can seem to get my head around it.

{hook name="index:meta"} {if $display_base_href} {/if} {**} {hook name="index:meta_description"} {/hook} {/hook} {$location_data.custom_html nofilter}