Top menu vs. side menus

Was hoping to see some way to create drop-downs at the top menu position instead of just the side (left).

Will this happen or never?

Also I am kinda new to this, but what is wrong with the beta - seems like everything I tried was working? I was testing it locally so can’t say everything else works though.

Spoke too soon - or maybe I dont understand how this thing works - when I add a new page to the top menu, it goes to the very top menu. Not where I wanted it so how do I change the next top menu below that, where the Home, Catalog… menu tabs are? And again will i be able to add drop down menus to these?

One thing I like to do is make a blog for people to know what stuff is being updated on a regular basis and I dont see anyway to do that with this cart especially if i need sub pages. I will be making different categories but where will these appear?

I just installed horizontal cetegories on my site.

Purchased this mod

[url]Search results

[quote name=‘darkhelmet’]Was hoping to see some way to create drop-downs at the top menu position instead of just the side (left).

Will this happen or never?

Also I am kinda new to this, but what is wrong with the beta - seems like everything I tried was working? I was testing it locally so can’t say everything else works though.

Spoke too soon - or maybe I dont understand how this thing works - when I add a new page to the top menu, it goes to the very top menu. Not where I wanted it so how do I change the next top menu below that, where the Home, Catalog… menu tabs are? And again will i be able to add drop down menus to these?

One thing I like to do is make a blog for people to know what stuff is being updated on a regular basis and I dont see anyway to do that with this cart especially if i need sub pages. I will be making different categories but where will these appear?[/QUOTE]