Hello All,

I just found TomatoCart.

What an incredible admin panel!

[url]http://www.tomatocart.com/products/store-demo.html[/url]

Absolutely incredible :eek:

Test it in full screen (F11)

Lee Li Pop

Windows 8? lol

Ick. I don’t like it. So slow and why try to mimic an OS?

I didn’t really get to look around too much as it was very, very slow. It doesn’t look bad.

Nice find! I like the layout a whole lot, but my computer being 2 years old was a little sluggish at times during editing a product. Adding product options was a little difficult at first. I believe CS-Cart is easier, but in defense of the new cart i’ve been using CS for 1 or 2 years now.

[quote name=‘KBM’]Nice find! I like the layout a whole lot, but my computer being 2 years old was a little sluggish at times during editing a product. Adding product options was a little difficult at first. I believe CS-Cart is easier, but in defense of the new cart i’ve been using CS for 1 or 2 years now.[/QUOTE]

The site is just slow.

Please KBM,

Test it with Opera, because this browser is one of the fastest on Javascript.

You can change templates there:

Start > Tools > File manager

Templates > glass_gray > …

However, templates architecture is based on PHP, different of CS-Cart who is based on Smarty.

I prefer Smarty, much more easy for designer, without any knowledge of PHP programmer.

On the other hand, the OS style is very easy to understand for a total newby. You are never lost, because this model is the copy of many OS desktop, as Windows, Mac OS, KDE, Gnome and more.

In comparison, CS-Cart is a bit confusing for the beginner (as expert) because it is not always easy to find your way through the maze of tabs and submenus…

[SIZE=“3”]TomatoCart succeeded where many other fail: Have a clear and easy interface.[/SIZE]

Lee Li Pop

[QUOTE]TomatoCart succeeded where many other fail: Have a clear and easy interface.[/QUOTE]

Then just buy it if you want it, who cares! Who in the world would run their business on a flippin tomater cart :smiley:

Yes, I actually tried it some months ago but it lacked a lot of options that I needed…

Looked very promising though and I see they now already have almost all the features I needed… oh well… :? I really love CS-cart!

Hello All,

Amazing speeches, held 20 years ago by the pros MS-Dos to the arrival of Windows 3. Some visionaries predicted a good future for the black screen of MS-DOS, others a bright future for Windows.

Who still uses a MS-DOS software today?

I am among those who predict the future of online applications will be on a virtual desktop as the office of TomatoCart foreshadows today. For one thing: Ease of use.

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]

Who still uses a MS-DOS software today?

[/quote]

I do :!:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I do :!:[/QUOTE]

Wow… Which one?

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Wow… Which one?

Lee Li Pop[/quote]

Batch processing for SEO among others. Just plain old MS-DOS/CMD on windows.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Batch processing for SEO among others. Just plain old MS-DOS/CMD on windows.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh… I use MS-Dos command sometime too, but this is not a dinosaur software for MS-Dos as Microsoft Multiplan, Borland Sprint, As Easy As, PC-File, DBase III.

Incredible! Only DBase survives nowadays… But who use it?

Lee Li Pop

Wow. CRAP.

I actually quite like the interface but I know my clients would love it!

It’s a shame that the solution is a branch off osCommerce though. In its day it was great but there are better options out there.