Time Clock Software Recommendation?

Curious if anybody could recommend any good php software for managing employees (clock in, clock out, hours worked, reports, etc)? Most of the free software I see has bugs in it and zero support is offered. Some of the other programs online you have to pay monthly for and rates depends on how many employees you have, etc. I just want to pay a one-time fee like CS-Cart for a stable php program that can do all of this.

Does anything exist? I don't mind shelling out $50 to $100 for a reliable setup.

What, you want your shopping cart software to do this as well as handling your business accounting and file your taxes automatically at the end of the year too?

Just had to mess with you! :D

Anyways, not sure how much searching you have done so far, however, most accounting software programs will have at least a few of these Time Clock plugins available from 3rd party suppliers (or even already built-in). ;)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1316042080’ post=‘121671’]

What, you want your shopping cart software to do this as well as handling your business accounting and file your taxes automatically at the end of the year too?

Just had to mess with you! :D

Anyways, not sure how much searching you have done so far, however, most accounting software programs will have at least a few of these Time Clock plugins available from 3rd party suppliers (or even already built-in). ;)

[/quote]

CS-Cart does enough. :)

Thanks for the reply.

I have purchased a time clock from wirlesstimeclock.com and have a good experience, might it works for you, check it fingerprint time clocks

Try time clock software

We use Time tracking, time off and web expense add-on's from them.

Let me know the feedback once you had tried it.