Thumbnails Under Subcategorys?

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to have a thumbnail show up under the subcategory's list at the top of each category page.

At the top of this image, you can see listed;

“Comfort & Cruisers Road Bikes Mountain Bikes”

I would love a way to add an image with each one of these subcategory's. Using CS-Cart v.4.0.3

Thanks for your help!

Depends on the version I think as the early versions of 4 dropped category images but they're back now.

I'm using 4.1.1 and if I add an image to the category it appears as you want.

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1390846199' post='176131']

Depends on the version I think as the early versions of 4 dropped category images but they're back now.

I'm using 4.1.1 and if I add an image to the category it appears as you want.

[/quote]

I am using v.4.0.3 and This does not work for me. I add an image to the category and it dosn't even properly save. I click save and the image section stays like this

Hi

you need to do this Sub Category Images in 4.x - Store Design & Templates - CS-Cart Community Forums

But not all if it as from 402 and after images in categories are back so you need only the scond part.

It worked fine for me.

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1390848415' post='176137']

Hi

you need to do this http://forum.cs-cart…__fromsearch__1

But not all if it as from 402 and after images in categories are back so you need only the scond part.

It worked fine for me.

Fotis

[/quote]

Adding the 2nd line of code worked but I am still unable to save the images for the category's.

Anyone have any idea? I have the blank thumbnails showing up under the subs, but I am unable to save any actual image for a category?