Thumbnails not generating.

Okay, every time I think the store is functioning properly I find something else that is wrong. This is coming off a cPanel migration from one host to another.

The new problem I found is when I add an image to a product the thumbnail doesn’t get generated. And yes, I did check the obvious and make sure the setting in the admin area is still correct. Is there something I could be missing? I’m sure there is some file somewhere with incorrect permission or something on the server needs to be tweaked.

I sure hope I don’t have to change hosts again anytime soon…this is starting to really stress me out!

[quote name=‘IsItFast’]Okay, every time I think the store is functioning properly I find something else that is wrong. This is coming off a cPanel migration from one host to another.

The new problem I found is when I add an image to a product the thumbnail doesn’t get generated. And yes, I did check the obvious and make sure the setting in the admin area is still correct. Is there something I could be missing? I’m sure there is some file somewhere with incorrect permission or something on the server needs to be tweaked.

I sure hope I don’t have to change hosts again anytime soon…this is starting to really stress me out![/QUOTE]

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Did you check your image folder permission, i think it must be a 644

[QUOTE]Did you check your image folder permission, i think it must be a 644[/QUOTE]

Actually 755 or 777 for Folders (Depending upon how he has server setup as explained in other post)

Yeah, I currently have them set up to 777 since I thought 755 may be causing the problem. But the change didn’t fix it.

did you ask your web hosting. I think they will solve this problem.

For reference: GD Library needs to be installed on the server.

Move to a new server and the problem is occurring again. GD library is installed but the problem is identical to before. I'm quickly turning gray over here with the constant problems I am having these day with CS.