Thumbnails are adding white border

So I noticed that when I started to upload new images the other day (to replace images that were too big for the pop-up window), CS seems to be adding a white border above and below the thumbnail. Not sure why. The original image I am uploading doesn’t have this as you can see in the pop-up image. Any idea what would be causing this?

Example:

[url]url]

I think you have to change your “Thumbnail Size” settings because the thumbnails are higher as the width.

And change the background color to #000000

That’s all.

Thanks again indy.

Okay, here is the fix I used. I changed the thumbnail “height” from 120 to leaving the field blank. And unchecked “Resize original thumbnail” This forces the cart to simply make the thumbnail the same proportions as the original image. I tried the color change method and keeping the height at 120 but I didn’t like the look since the images in grid view were not lined up at the top.

[quote name=‘IsItFast’]Thanks again indy.

Okay, here is the fix I used. I changed the thumbnail “height” from 120 to leaving the field blank. And unchecked “Resize original thumbnail” This forces the cart to simply make the thumbnail the same proportions as the original image. I tried the color change method and keeping the height at 120 but I didn’t like the look since the images in grid view were not lined up at the top.[/QUOTE]

Hey,

I have a cs-cart application with version 2.1.2.

On the setting>thumbnails i have lots of height which one i need to delete. i tried some of them but i doesn’t work.

and from where i can remove the “” Re size original thumbnail"".

Thanks.

Mina.