Thinking about purchasing CS-Cart Need a theme...

Is there someone recommended and affordable, that can develop a complete theme, company logo and in addition somehow import the data for the products I want to sell into the database?

[quote name='Redemption' timestamp='1320366227' post='125286']

Is there someone recommended and affordable, that can develop a complete theme, company logo and in addition somehow import the data for the products I want to sell into the database?

[/quote]

Check with

http://www.codingstaff.com/products/cs-cart-templates

CS-Cart Templates, CS-Cart Themes Design, Free CSCart Skins

WebGraphiq.com can also do a lot of good work. CSCartRocks.com is also super awesome.

Good luck with your project, hope it helps.

D.

You can also have a look at www.cscarttemplates.com

We have some nice designs there and pretty affordable prices on custom template design services.

[quote name='Redemption' timestamp='1320366227' post='125286']

[/quote]

Hi,

We do good Cs-cart design template . Please email us at lavanyan@foursquareinfo.com or skype me at accretevp .

Regards

Foursquare.

I purchased the CS cart 3 days ago and to be honest although I have good knowledge in programming, I don't know anything about PHP. I installed and setup the cart on my site and used one of the free skins offered with this script. I've spent less than 5 hours in total so far fiddling with the script.

Have a look. www.dehaysjewelry.com

[quote name='Topduck' timestamp='1322083833' post='126652']

I purchased the CS cart 3 days ago and to be honest although I have good knowledge in programming, I don't know anything about PHP. I installed and setup the cart on my site and used one of the free skins offered with this script. I've spent less than 5 hours in total so far fiddling with the script.

Have a look. www.dehaysjewelry.com

[/quote]

Very nice TopDuck!

Please be careful when choosing a cs-cart skin developer.

Cs-cart is different than other carts even though it's origins are x-cart. Make sure your developer understands and utilizes hooks in whatever development they do for you. Ask them their policy on upgrade transparency or upgrade support.

Ask for references (at least 3) and follow up with them. Ask the references what their experience has been going through an upgrade with the customized development. Of course, if you have no intention of every upgrading then using hooks doesn't matter.

There are many great web/site development organizations out there who have great designers. Unfortunately, many have very little experience implementing those designs in cs-cart.

Many of the developers above have good cs-cart experience and some of the others don't even mention cs-cart on their sites.

Do your research and understand your own budget. Truly custom work is not cheap and it doesn't happen quickly. Integration with cs-cart is time consuming if done right and done in a manner that is resilient to upgrade conflicts.