Theme Editor Broken After Upgrade To V4.3.6

I did not notice it directly but this last week we upgraded our store from V4.3.3 all the way up to V4.3.6.

However today I decided to make some design changes using the theme editor and it appeared to me, the theme editor is broken.

With broken I mean you can enter the theme editor mode but you cannot actually do work in the theme editor. See screen shot here

[attachment=11298:theme-editor-broken.jpg]

I never had this experience ever. Did anyone of you here had this experience yourself or working with clients ?

I will open a support ticket just to be sure but I had hope to do something this evening with the design before customers show up at my virtual store.

Yours truly,

Anthony

theme-editor-broken.jpg

Delete /var/cache/ and try it again.

Delete /var/cache/ and try it again.

No cigar

Do you have default or 3rd party theme?

From what i see u have cart power theme. I said in other thread that it breaks theme editor so make sure u got very latest fixed version

From what i see u have cart power theme. I said in other thread that it breaks theme editor so make sure u got very latest fixed version

Hello Darius

Yes i am using a modified Cart Power theme, I have contacted them via their ticket system. Thanks for putting me in the right direction.