The Widget Mode

Hello,

I want to use the Widget Mode on my Joomla website and I make all like on tutorial, I created HTML module and paste the widget code but see what appear.

Capture.JPG

What's a “munite”?

I dont kwow, whats [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]“munite”? [/font][/color]

ha, it took me a while to spot it too! munites…luv it…

sorry I cant help with original query

[quote name='kiro789' timestamp='1402127680' post='185269']

I dont kwow, whats [color=#282828]“munite”?[/color]

[/quote]

In your screenshot, “minutes” is spelled “munites”. That's not your fault though. It's in CS-Cart's code. It's not in the language translations, I checked.

I would guess that the path to your store (in the Widget) is incorrect. You should copy the code exactly, with no changes and make certain when you paste it into your Joomla form that you are not pasting it as HTML, but as Source code. You need to keep the URL encoding for your URL in the paths. This stuff → %3A%2F%2F = :// and you don't want to change it. You might have your store in a sub-directory and it's important that the %2F is used between your TLD and the sub-directory name and not just a forward slash.

It seems this issue happens with all joomla websites. When you post code into jooml SOURCE code, it shows the same loading icon as was attached in original post.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

[quote name='zviadi' timestamp='1427397432' post='209206']

It seems this issue happens with all joomla websites. When you post code into jooml SOURCE code, it shows the same loading icon as was attached in original post.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

[/quote]

Bug tracker is a great feature to speed up the fix