The Menu Structure Does Not Work Good On Apple Ipad

Hello,

Our site is :

https://avantgardesaunabouw.nl

When you open it with a Apple IPAD with the latest IOS. There are some problems with the left menu.
When you select a item from the left menu when it has submenus this goes directly to the main page.

So simple said it does not keep standing so that you can choose.

On other browsers and operating systems it does work good.

Does anyone have any idea what to soloution for this problem can be ?

Hello,

Our site is :

https://avantgardesaunabouw.nl

When you open it with a Apple IPAD with the latest IOS. There are some problems with the left menu.
When you select a item from the left menu when it has submenus this goes directly to the main page.

So simple said it does not keep standing so that you can choose.

On other browsers and operating systems it does work good.

Does anyone have any idea what to soloution for this problem can be ?

Did you find a solution? I haven't used a side menu until today and just like you it looks fine on all systems besides the iPad. It seems that resolution makes the side menu disappear or slightly more narrow than other blocks depending on orientation.

Try to post the issue to the bug tracker

Try to post the issue to the bug tracker

I guess this really isn't an iPad issue (for me) but more of a layout issue for narrow displays. See attachment for examples as the layout is funny if under 1200px wide.

I have the left menu and the html block set as 3 wide on the grid. Displays normal over 1200px wide. Thought at 1200px wide the left menu is there but is narrower than normal but the html block (countdown) stays wider than the menu. Then if I go even more narrow (attachment 2) it gets rid of the left menu but the html block stays there. If I get is any narrower it goes into "phone mode" and works as it should moving the html countdown block above the other block.

So not sure if this is really a bug or if I can just fix with a layout work around. FYI. I have the timer set at 198px wide.

ipadlayout01.jpg

ipadlayout02.jpg