The Cs-Cart Boilerplate Theme For Developers: Minimum Of Code, Maximum Of Flexibility

Hello,

I have a similar problem.

I try to add a image to a product and is not working.

And in admin panel i can see all the image but on a website i see the image.

I don't undestand.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have a similar problem.

I try to add a image to a product and is not working.

And in admin panel i can see all the image but on a website i see the image.

I don't undestand.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

There was a fix https://github.com/cscart/cscart-boilerplate/commit/c2fffb49f7542005c14877ce702627041e2f6291

When did you install your Boilerplate theme? can you make sure its includes the above fix?

When will you get rid of jQuery UI and boilerplate will be ready for developement? I want to build a new store on top of it but the message in core.js is pretty scary.

/*
   When working with this code, please note that we will be modifying or removing it in the
   future versions of the developer theme.
*/

Additionality, there is nothing going on on git hub for two weeks and I've written a message to amelekesov but his mail is not working. Is the project dead?

When will you get rid of jQuery UI and boilerplate will be ready for developement? I want to build a new store on top of it but the message in core.js is pretty scary.

/*
   When working with this code, please note that we will be modifying or removing it in the
   future versions of the developer theme.
*/

Additionality, there is nothing going on on git hub for two weeks and I've written a message to amelekesov but his mail is not working. Is the project dead?

Project is not dead,

You can use Issue tracker at github https://github.com/cscart/cscart-boilerplate/issues, we monitor regularly.

It's far more effective than personal messages.

As for the jquery UI, we are going to remove it in future but it requires some JS refactoring. Can not provide you with exact details right now.

Ok. Thank you for your quick response. I'm looking forward to those improvements.

Hi

I've posted an issue on the git issue tracker but thought I'd throw it in here too.

The cart items section isn't responsive its missing some styling to convert the tables to blocks

Steve

theme editor is not showing in the frontend?

https://github.com/cscart/cscart-boilerplate/issues/4

Hello,

I like this template very much even as it is, clean and uncomplicated.

but after i installed it i've encountered this problem:

can someone help with a fix?

Hello,

I like this template very much even as it is, clean and uncomplicated.

but after i installed it i've encountered this problem:

can someone help with a fix?

Hello,

Thank you for the attention payed to our Boilerplate theme.

The problem you described seems to be a bug. Please, use GitHub's issue tracker to submit found problems: https://github.com/cscart/cscart-boilerplate/issues

By doing so, you'll be able to see whether your problem is already submitted and probably fixed.

I did, thanks

https://github.com/cscart/cscart-boilerplate/issues/47

Looking at bootstrap v4 (yes still alpha) they are dropping support for LESS in favour of SASS only.

Will CS Cart do the same? If so is it better to begin that process now?

Steve

Looking at bootstrap v4 (yes still alpha) they are dropping support for LESS in favour of SASS only.

Will CS Cart do the same? If so is it better to begin that process now?

Steve

Currently we have no plans to implement SASS support as well as to migrate to Bootstrap 4.

Hi, I installed the boilerplate theme and I got this PHP error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'buttons/button.tpl' in 'addons/call_requests/views/call_requests/components/call_requests_content.tpl' <-- \n  thrown in /home/vagrant/code/cscart/app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Did i miss out anything? By the way, i'm still new to CS-Cart

Hi, I installed the boilerplate theme and I got this PHP error:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'buttons/button.tpl' in 'addons/call_requests/views/call_requests/components/call_requests_content.tpl' <-- \n  thrown in /home/vagrant/code/cscart/app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Did i miss out anything? By the way, i'm still new to CS-Cart

Probably, you installed not latest version of Boilerplate theme. Try to download it from this repository

The buttons has moved, for now you just need to update the code to the new location, common/button.tpl or common/go.tpl depending on the button you need.

Or better still just use the my_changes add on to override the template or hook

Steve

Not sure if this is the right topic but I wanna show the cart icon in the add to cart button. Since i'm still new to CS-Cart, it's still confusing me. Can someone teach me on how to do that?

http://cl.ly/0r232Q162G0v

Why is the vertical menu categories dropdown not working?

I just installed this on my local machine. First impression is 'very nice!'. For me, the best thing about this is that bootstrap code, like collapsible blocks and formatted tables can be coded in the backend editor! I was pulling my hair out trying to get this to work with the responsive theme.

I noticed a couple bugs on the product page and reported them on github. Reviews don't show up at all on the tab, and only the main image shows up; the other product images are blank, though their thumbnails show fine.

Another problem is that the theme editor only shows logos, but it was already reported by someone a month ago.

Another problem is that the theme editor only shows logos, but it was already reported by someone a month ago.

The boilerplate theme doesn't contain any adjustable parameters that can be tuned via theme editor, except for the logo which is not related to themes at all.

The boilerplate theme doesn't contain any adjustable parameters that can be tuned via theme editor, except for the logo which is not related to themes at all.

Thank you, Alexander. That's good to know.