The Best Intergrated Blog Software Addon?

We can see a few blog addons choices in the Marketplace and we'd like to know which one you would recommend and why? We're running v. 4.1.5. Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Hi @mayanetwork,

If you need a clean, simple and free solution please follow [url=“Free Addon: Simple Blog - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Free Addon: Simple Blog - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Best regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[quote name='Vali' timestamp='1402985110' post='185872']

Hi @mayanetwork,

If you need a clean, simple and free solution please follow http://forum.cs-cart…-functionality/

Best regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[/quote]

Thank you, but we don't mind paying, we just want the best intergrated blogging software available. I've noticed that most of the ones available do not have the ability for users to reply to a post.

You know, CS-Cart comes with a News addon. It's just like a blog, if you use it like a blog & rename it to “Blog”. A little CSS and it would even look like every other blog. It allows comments and you can add Rich Snippets to it so the SE even treats it like a blog.

That's what I did.

[quote name='mayanetwork' timestamp='1403051820' post='185944']

Thank you, but we don't mind paying, we just want the best intergrated blogging software available. I've noticed that most of the ones available do not have the ability for users to reply to a post.

[/quote]

Alt Team do one that users can reply to : CS-Cart Blog add-on

I have this installed & it is easy to use.