Text box on the customer page

Text box on the customer page

First does 2.0… have a text box on the customer page - like the : “Notes” box when you check out?

If not how hard is it to add on?

Do you need another text box? When checking out, there is a text box already available during the entry of payment type. Note: I’m using the single page checkout so it appears in Section 4 - Payment Method.

If you need to add another box, I would think there must be a way but I’m not familiar with the coding yet to have a clue what to recommend! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Regards,

Stephanie

[quote name=‘scase’]Do you need another text box? When checking out, there is a text box already available during the entry of payment type. Note: I’m using the single page checkout so it appears in Section 4 - Payment Method.

If you need to add another box, I would think there must be a way but I’m not familiar with the coding yet to have a clue what to recommend! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Regards,

Stephanie[/quote]

Stephanie,

I very much need a permanent notes area for our customers (in the admin zone) for our notes - not the customers notes. As we make custom made products and have reorders based on patterns/measurements from past orders.

Currently I have this as a modification in 1.3.5 and am hoping that it is in 2.0+ but I do not see it.