Testimonials Page

I’m not quite sure how to word it… so I’m attaching a screen shot.

Currently my client wants to monitor and review incoming testimonials and product reviews. I have the setting to do just that but after a customer enters their testimonial they get the yellow box that says " Thank you for your post. Your post will be checked before it gets published." I would like to change the language in this box to be less sterile and more friendly. Where can I modify this language?

[attachment=4566:response.jpg]

I did a view source to see if I could locate or get a clue where this language could be changed. I’m still lost but here is the source code

Close
Thank you for your post

Your post will be checked before it gets published.

response.jpg

Look under Administration → Addons → Comments and Reviews → Edit → Options should be visible.

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1316748954' post='122152']

Look under Administration → Addons → Comments and Reviews → Edit → Options should be visible.

[/quote]

Tried this previously. There is no place to change the actual verbiage in the yellow box that the customer gets after leaving communication. The yellow box that says “Thank you for your post… etc.”

I have a feeling I have to change some code somewhere because it would be too easy to do it in the admin panel!

Thanks for the response!

Administration->Languages

Search for “Thank you for your post” and “Your post will be checked before it gets published.” and edit them to your liking. The reason for 2 separate variables is because of the monitoring of the post (admin okaying it).

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1316769966' post='122159']

Administration->Languages

Search for “Thank you for your post” and “Your post will be checked before it gets published.” and edit them to your liking. The reason for 2 separate variables is because of the monitoring of the post (admin okaying it).

[/quote]

Thank you “The Tool”! You got me going in the right direction. I found the “Languages” option under the Content Tab.

Whew!