Testamonials how flexible?

Testamonials how flexible?

I was looking through the CS Cart manual and it was not clear to me how easy it would be to delete a spam type testamonial - anyone know how easy it is to delete?

Currently I have a static HTML page outside of CS cart which I use for testamoniials that I receive via email. This a simple and safe way to deal with testamonials but not a fast one.

What are the overall experinces with this feature?

Is it easy to move the location on the store front?

I don’t think can customer belive you about showing feedback. Specially if you are using 3rd party script to show feedback.

However you can make your own custom feedback and show on website :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘miracles’]I don’t think can customer belive you about showing feedback. Specially if you are using 3rd party script to show feedback.

However you can make your own custom feedback and show on website :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Miracles,

Are you saying that the CS cart testamonial feature looks fake?

We make all our products by hand - we are not resellers and we very often get nice emails from our clients. so many that I have been thinking of semi-automating the process. I say semi as in I want to be able to edit for grammar and spam.

Good news - it seems that the testimonials feature has quite a bit of control. I shall next see where it can be moved to on the page.

I would probably like the left bottom area below where I have news.

Topics, Pages, Testimonials, Ratings) has its own set of parameters that can be

changed. These parameters are:

• Posts per pages - the number of posts displayed on one page;

- Administrator must approve posts submitted by - you select whether the

administrator must approve posts submitted by any customer, only anonymous

customers or no approval is needed at all.

• Only one post from one IP is allowed - you enable this option if you want that only

one post can be sent from one IP.
  • Send notifications to this E-mail - here you enter an e-mail address to which the

notification of a post will be sent;
  • Allow customer to initiate discussion - if it is enabled, customers can start

discussion.

Also there are two specific settings: Number of entries in the ‘Testimonial’ box and

number of entries in the ‘Rating’ side box.

To save the changes in the database click on .