Temporary Access To My Control Panel

Hi,

Please help me to understand:[list=1]

[]How to create a Temporary Access for my Admin Control Panel of Multivendor store.

[
]How much safe is it to share it with Support team of company from whom I bought my theme to fix couple of integration issues.

[/list]

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1403292008' post='186177']

Hi,

Please help me to understand:[list=1]

[]How to create a Temporary Access for my Admin Control Panel of Multivendor store.

[
]How much safe is it to share it with Support team of company from whom I bought my theme to fix couple of integration issues.

[/list]

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

1. From your hosting account you need to create a new access with a new user & password and select what folders will be allowed to be accessed from the support team. You can give full access or only limit to certain parent folders. I think you would only need to give access to your theme folders, you should ask the support team.

Also what helped me was to test it by using [color=#008000]ftp://ftp.yourstore.com/ [/color]to test it.

2. This question can really only be answered by you. How much trust or confidence do you have with them? I have given total access to CSCart before but not others.