TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image

Price List PDF generation problem, when I generate price list without image all is good but when I try with images it says Generating PDF. Please, be patient…

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: /images/watermarked/thumbnails/1/320/320/Men_Wallet_Couro__1420_cgU7002_(1).jpg

Since I upgraded to CS-Cart: version 3.0.6 PROFESSIONAL I have this error > before when I was using version 3.0.4 the PDF price list generated with images no problems.

I tried to remove this product from the product list from admin then it will give the same error for the next product in line > Its not just one image or 2, it with all the images for all of the products that this error occurs when try to generate PDF price list > I am able to access the images via url and all the products thumbnails are working fine on the website

Also as per other non cs cart forums in relation to TCPDF ERROR i have done below checks

1. folder permission 777
  2. All files are in jpg in image folder with NO corrupt files
  3. Replaced all images with fresh files still same error
  4. Price List add-ons > uninstalled > reinstalled > clear cache > still error

Can someone help on this please

i got the same problem:

[color=#000000]Generating PDF. Please, be patient…[/color]

[color=#000000]iPod Accessories…[/color]TCPDF ERROR: [color=#000000][Image] Unable to get image: /images/watermarked/thumbnails/2/300/300/ipod-touch-5th-gen-screen-protector-film-1135174888050920d103b471.jpg[/color]

Hello tonycoffey,

Thank you for your message.

Please replace the following part of code:

$image_path = urlencode(str_replace(Registry::get('config.current_path'), Registry::get('config.current_location'), $image_path));

with this one:

$image_path = str_replace(Registry::get('config.current_path'), Registry::get('config.current_location'), $image_path);

in the pdf.php file located in the addons/price_list/templates/pdf directory of your CS-Cart installation and check the result.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team