Tabs On Vendor Side

Hi,

I have a basic enquiry (as shown on picture )

how do vendors can fill the tabs with information expected ?

I cant seem to find anywhere on their dashboard >products

A way for them to fill this apart of description .

Thank you very much , and sorry if it was a dumb a question and obvious ! sure it will help someone somehow in the future :)

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 13.32.13.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 13.30.09.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 13.31.12.png

The image was not attached. Please check

hello Ecom,

My bad , I have now edited the post with pictures

I expect vendors to be able to fill tabs with products info , dispatch time etc , all the tabs i have created for them to fill with info of their products . but there is no such a thing as tabs in their dashboard. only they can type the description of the product.

thank you

Yes, this feature is forbidden for vendors

thanks for your reply Ecom ,

But what's the point of cs cart creating tabs if one cant use it ?

Whats the point of this documentation ? if no information cant be input into this ?

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/look_and_feel/tabs/new_tab.html

also it seems that some successful shops using cs cart (like yummy i think its the name) they seems to have a great deal of options like that , how do they turn around making this and i cant ?

https://ibb.co/Sf6xmvc

Thank you

The philosophy seems to be that only admins can edit certain information. And some of it is enabled in the upsell ULTIMATE MVE environment. You might contact sales@cs-cart.com and ask them what's needed to get the features you want enabled.

The philosophy seems to be that only admins can edit certain information. And some of it is enabled in the upsell ULTIMATE MVE environment. You might contact sales@cs-cart.com and ask them what's needed to get the features you want enabled.

hi Seth

when i purchased MVE plus , i weighted it with ultimate, but the only difference outlined included multiple storefront and some vip care . at no point it was outlined that there would be some limitations that are just by designed mandatory to run a happy marketplace . (tabs and allowing vendors to add their variants) . this should be a given.

i find that yumbles runs that features i am looking for ( see picture) and that their vendors input the info themselves .

so i am wondering , how come they can and i can't ?

meanwhile i have indeed sent a message to helpdesk, on that matter to ask what is to do next about this .

they also stated that next version might introduce allowing vendors adding their own variants.

thank you both for your help

I think that this logic is conditioned by possible unwanted content since there is no moderation mechanism

Their products still has to go through moderation , before going live on the marketplace. so there , is the opportunity to check that all tabs are not infringing the marketplace .

I believe Ecom's point is that updates may not be moderated and hence an initial value may not be a problem, an update could be.

I don't know specifically what's enabled in the various MVE variant products. I was just offering it as a possiblity. But contacting helpdesk is the best solution.

Of course, if you know specifically which you want enabled, a small amount of custom work could enable it for you.

Hi ,

thank you for your message.

Updates are moderated , in fact any minor changes is an update and require an approval from the marketplace. even if vendors just change a word in products description.

Helpdesk, answer is that they can custom it.

thank you, you both for your very helpful assistance , always

then I would suggest you have someone make the custom changes for you if you don't have the requisite developer skills in house.