What we have done:
- Renamed the admin.php to admin4231.php for security reasons (4231 ist not the real number!)
- Changed the “admin_index” value in “config.local.php” from “admin.php” to “admin4231.php”
- Cleared the cache via Storage => Clear cache
- Also used “admin4231.php?&cc&ctpl” to clear cache
- And finally (because nothing helped) we deleted all files and folders (they are regenerated) under “var/cache”
If we use the admin4231.php the TABS (General, Add-ons, Layout, …) for example under “Website” => “Content” => “WEBSITE XY” are missing! (see screenshot: “Missing TABS (with renamed admin.php).png”).
If we change the “admin4231.php” back to “admin.php” they appear again (see second screenshot: “No missing TABS (with admin.php).png”).
What is the problem? Is there a bug in the cs cart system?