Sweet horizontal menu possibility

[url]http://www.sohtanaka.com/web-design/examples/mega-dropdowns/[/url]

Having this for CS would be great, imo.

Here is a full list of 45 sweet menus

[url]http://www.noupe.com/jquery/45-jquery-navigation-plugins-and-tutorials.html[/url]

Would these be compatible with cs-cart

I’m saying if we could get this inside CS that would be GREAT!

anyone interested in working on this?

Did anyone ever implement this in any form? I may need this for my next store.

Really nice menu! I will donate $75 for this, when it is customize through top menu manually. Or i can add manually links for pages too. But then i need it fast, if nobody like to donate too then i will order it to my own coder.

I am working on a mega menu done in pure css, I am not a coder so I have had to add all my links in manually, but if anyone wants a copy of the code please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to share it with you and help impliment it into your store

John

Ive had a look at Johns Mega menu and it looks good/fast

JOhn

Wanna show us? or are you looking to sell it?

Willing to share the code with anyone that wants it, totally free please pm me if you want a copy of the files

John

I like a copy please

Cost us $150 to build

anyone wanting

$50

example diesel injector cleaning

set to sub cat level only ( 2nd cat)

over 150 - 200 links if sub sub cats in 1 box alone on that site

[quote name=‘Lazy’]Cost us $150 to build

example diesel injector cleaning

[/quote]

You might want to look at your site in IE7. Menus do not work and page layout is all messed up.

Please check now :smiley:

styles back grounds etc sub cats can of course be displayed

I am interested in this too!

This kind of menu is realy easy to do by yourself, all you need is basic knowlege of css and smarty

[quote name='N1XUS' timestamp='1312443514' post='118820']

This kind of menu is realy easy to do by yourself, all you need is basic knowlege of css and smarty

[/quote]

Do you know how to adjust the smarty so it makes the next ten cats into another UL tag? If I knew how to split the cats into 10s then it would be relatively easy?

try to manualy create some subitem in top menu, then put necessary items in it.

Here is my menu

[quote name='N1XUS' timestamp='1312581286' post='118981']

try to manualy create some subitem in top menu, then put necessary items in it.

Here is my menu

[/quote]

Hi N1XUS, how did you do that?

This is exactly what I want to achieve but don't know how to do it top_menu.tpl.

Thanks

[quote name='simonv74' timestamp='1312810259' post='119122']

Hi N1XUS, how did you do that?

This is exactly what I want to achieve but don't know how to do it top_menu.tpl.

Thanks

[/quote]

This thing is a bit complicated, it's need to put some if's in top_menu.tpl, change parameters of dropdown.css and it's will work. I can't tell how exacly achieve this menu cause I have Confidentiality agreement with company who now own this menu

[quote name='N1XUS' timestamp='1312814668' post='119128']

This thing is a bit complicated, it's need to put some if's in top_menu.tpl, change parameters of dropdown.css and it's will work. I can't tell how exacly achieve this menu cause I have Confidentiality agreement with company who now own this menu

[/quote]

OK, no problem then, I will do my best with IF statements to try and do it myself.

Can you supply URL of the site you showed screen grab for, so I can see it in action?

Thanks