Suppliers and Drop Shipping Mod

epicweb, I don’t believe it emails the supplier automatically. I have tested it by running a test order with the supplier email (linked to my address for testing). And I did not recieve any email except to my “Orders department” email.

[quote name=‘paulesport’]epicweb, I don’t believe it emails the supplier automatically. I have tested it by running a test order with the supplier email (linked to my address for testing). And I did not recieve any email except to my “Orders department” email.[/QUOTE]

It does not send anemail to the supplier. I put in a feature request (#533)in the Bug Tracker asking a packing slip (rather than aninvoice) to be sent to each supplier, as neccesary.

Bob

Guess what!?! I clicked on Order Statuses on the left exploring around and found a checkbox that you can tick to notify suppliers of orders that are backordered, complete, open, etc!!! I think this is the automatic email! i will test and see if I am right as I am too excited I had to post!:lol:

Ok so it works! It really works! All this time it was there, I knew these developers were too smart! Anyways, now to figure out how and where I can customize these sent invoices and how the supplier can easily print them out to include in the package…

Have you confirmed that this works if more than one supplier is on the order? I get the email for the supplier of the first item but not for the supplier of the second item?

Bob

Well you are right again sir. Man…I’ll never get my store up.:oops: