Suggestions for Affiliate Shopping Cart?

I have used CS-Cart for several sites that I've owned and operated over the years. I am not sure if CS-Cart provides the “technology” to assist me with my latest request.

Here is the deal. And I don't mean to be so detailed but I want to make sure I get this RIGHT and find the PERFECT solution for my needs.

I am starting up a supplement business. It's pretty straightforward. We sell a variety of bottled dietary supplements. For the sake of this thread, let's say my company is called “Extreme Supplements” and our official website is extremesupplements.com and we sell a variety of own supplements on that site ranging from weight loss to sleep aids.

Right now, let's say that extremesupplements.com uses CS-Cart and I'm selling ALL my products on it. Thing is, I might need to market my sleep aid product more effectively with its own site. Let's say that for “Easy Zs”, our sleep aid, I create easyzs.com. It's just an informative blog. Well, I can on easyzs.com have a link called BUY NOW and on the BUY NOW page show affiliate banners that I've created at extremesupplements.com which take people to the different product pages for “Easy Zs” at extremesupplements.com. From there they can click the BUY NOW link, add to cart and check out. Well, it seems simple enough.

This is the problem. I notice that when people click on banner ads from one site and it forwards them to a completely different site, they tend to get lost and I loose the sale! I think what is happening is, they see a different company logo at the top corner, a menu with all sorts of new links and they just get intrigued and start clicking around and get away from adding the item to the cart!

I see that CS-Cart offers different versions of their cart. Would any of these be my solution? I guess what I am looking for is the ability to do more than forward people to a product page and pt them in a better position to just buy the product! I got this idea from another company who sells supplements too. When you click their product banner on an affiliate page of there's, it takes you to separate checkout that shows the item you want, in your cart and then all you have to do is fill out the payment information, hit submit, done. It's also good because it encourages you to add insurance and other upgrades INSIDE the cart. The page is very boring but it works because it keeps the user on one specific page.

Here is an example.This is for a hair loss aide. Now on the main site you see a banner that sells BUY THIS PRODUCT. You click it, you go here:

[url=“https://lemsecure.dmcontact.com/perl/secure-processing.cgi?oid=KAWF&PT=22741&hostid=lemsecure.dmcontact.com&pr=sh”]https://lemsecure.dmcontact.com/perl/secure-processing.cgi?oid=KAWF&PT=22741&hostid=lemsecure.dmcontact.com&pr=sh[/url]

Again the layout of the cart is VERY simple. The policy is up top and that's it. There isn't anything to confuse or loose the shopper. Can this be done with CS-Cart. I love the CS-Cart backend and I want to find a way to accomplish while sticking with the technology it offers.

If not, could somebody point me in the right direction? Like I said, I've used CS-Cart before and I have nothing against it, but I want to make sure I have a solution that can fit my needs.

I've used this one before, they regularly send me 50% discount coupons so if you look at it and want it might be worth asking me to see if I've still got one of those.

I think that you can do two things.[list=1]

[]buy CS-Cart ultimate and make separate stores for each product category: a store for sleep aids, a store for stimulants, and so on. Then you will be able to send the customer to a simple store that only has products that the customer is interest in.

[
]get an addon custom made that will allow you to do exactly as the example site does. If you choose this option, then let me know. I find this interesting as well.

[/list]

Well I had that solved by creating the solo product blog exactly the same as the Cs-cart site in design and feel.

So know people don't get different look when they click on the link that redirects them to the shop, as both sites are alike.

Have a look

Www.Joint.gr is the shop

Joint-Greece.blogspot.com is the blog

Fotis

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1341956077' post='140355']

I think that you can do two things.[list=1]

[]buy CS-Cart ultimate and make separate stores for each product category: a store for sleep aids, a store for stimulants, and so on. Then you will be able to send the customer to a simple store that only has products that the customer is interest in.

[
]get an addon custom made that will allow you to do exactly as the example site does. If you choose this option, then let me know. I find this interesting as well.

[/list]

[/quote]

Thanks. I guess this could work. Is the main store and the separate store all hosted on the same server???

Sorry for responding this late.

Yes, its hosted on the same server. But you can use a separate IP address if you want.