suggestion

hello and good afternoon

I would like to know because when you finish shopping at the site you directly bill comes time to get an HTML email containing details of your purchase?

and also if you have paid by bank receipt email should arrive facilitate the ordering customer with the account number where you must enter the amount and all?

I’m looking for, according to cs-cart and the bill even arrives you order is also open when in processo and finally when this excepted, and logic that goes Solamet bill when the order is excepted bone after confirming that the payment This fact and the order is in Kamon customer

autra thing too, I saw the options in the payment form as the form of shipping is to put icons or pictures … but to serve these photos if you do not see how the process of making the payment or choose the form of shipping, grcias for clearing that up as I am new

thanks

do not speak English and was translated by google

Can someone shot people at Google please! No clue what he’s talking about.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Can someone shot people at Google please! No clue what he’s talking about.[/quote]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘kondanet’]hello and good afternoon

I would like to know because when you finish shopping at the site you directly bill comes time to get an HTML email containing details of your purchase?

and also if you have paid by bank receipt email should arrive facilitate the ordering customer with the account number where you must enter the amount and all?

[/quote]

If you change the order status for “Open” to include your bank details then the customer will be able to see the details and pay.

[url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name=‘kondanet’]

I’m looking for, according to cs-cart and the bill even arrives you order is also open when in processo and finally when this excepted, and logic that goes Solamet bill when the order is excepted bone after confirming that the payment This fact and the order is in Kamon customer[/quote]

You can disable emails being sent for different processing. Disable invoices for Open, Processed, Declined etc.

[quote name=‘kondanet’]

autra thing too, I saw the options in the payment form as the form of shipping is to put icons or pictures … but to serve these photos if you do not see how the process of making the payment or choose the form of shipping, grcias for clearing that up as I am new[/quote]

You can use your custom shipping companies but it may not be in real-time the charge. Check to see if your shipping company is listed: [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/real-time-shipping.html[/url]

[quote name=‘kondanet’]thanks

do not speak English and was translated by google[/quote]

No problem, it appears that you speak italiano / espana?

If you want you can post both languages here in the forum, makes easier to understand for everyone.

Kind Regards,

J.