Suggestion needed for choosing CS-Cart technical support.

Respected CS-Cart community members, yesterday I purchased CS-Cart Professional and opted for 30 days support, now what I want to know is whether 40 support credits are good or 30 days support is good? Please suggest me.

To help you make suggestion I provide my background, I’m not a PHP programmer and have only little HTML and CSS knowledge, but I can install the shopping cart, SSL easily and can set file permission easily, but I have never tried version upgrade. Thanks a lot in advance.

It would be better to take the 40 support credits because you aren’t sure if you’ll need support outside of 30 days.

depends on when you plan to develop and get your site ready. If you plan to get it ready immediately after purchasing your support, I would suggest going in for 30 days support. Credits are enough just to get you through on 3-4 issues but I can assure you, there will be a lot more issues than just 3-4 of them.

[quote name=‘jain1980’]depends on when you plan to develop and get your site ready. If you plan to get it ready immediately after purchasing your support, I would suggest going in for 30 days support. Credits are enough just to get you through on 3-4 issues but I can assure you, there will be a lot more issues than just 3-4 of them.[/quote]

Go for 30 days support and if you are not working on your cart now ask them to have the 30 days start when you are ready.

[quote name=‘Traveler’]…ask them to have the 30 days start when you are ready.[/quote]

The 30 days support won’t expire before your FIRST support question.

Respected jain1980, Traveler, indy0077 thanks for your advice, I too feel 30 days support option is good, as pointed out by jain1980 there will be lot of issue initially and if there is any need of technical support we can purchase one at any point of time.

As for as 30 days support I have kept in suspension mode till I require one.

Dear adamarbour.com, thanks for your advice, but I will go with 30 days support as it is more appropriate.