Suggestion: HTML ID FOR BLOCKS and helper class

I would highly suggest you add an option to include an id for blocks. This would make

it much easier to style blocks individually. As it stands now I have to create a new

wrapper just to style a certain block differently than other blocks. If there was

an option in admin to specify an id or additional class name this would allow the

design to be customized without any changes to the html source code.

Another very helpful idea would be to add an id to the class helper-container.

This would allow custom styling of specific elements on a per page basis

again without changing the html source. I have added to my source code

of customers/index.tpl the following:

this outputs the source code as below if i am viewing a category page:

This then allows me to style specific elements differently on a category, product, search pages, etc...

Hello solesurvivor,

Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us.

I would like to inform you that since recently we have started using the UserVoice service to accept new feature requests and suggestions on improving CS-Cart:

http://cscart.uservoice.com

This service helps us give impartial estimation of the necessity to create a certain feature. Any CS-Cart user who is registered on CS-Cart Forums can vote for a feature and offer their own one. The most popular features have good chances to be developed and added to nearest CS-Cart releases.

We would like to ask you to post your suggestion to the CS-Cart forum at uservoice.com. The detailed information and explanation why this feature is important to be implemented will help it earn more votes and probably be among the top features that might be added to CS-Cart.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team