Suggestion Cc Payment Alternative To Paypal?

I'm in U.S. and wish to expand into another CC payment option in additional to Paypal. Can anyone recommend a good CC merchant service?

*Version 4.3

Square - most widely used CC processor today. You can use the same bank account for multiple square "locations". I.e. you can swipe cards on your phone/tablet in your brick/mortar biz, at trade shows, etc. and use our squarepay addon to accept payments using square in your online store. You can have separate locations setup so you can break down your accounting between different "locations" all using the same account.

Card data for your customers can be stored at Square and re-used by simply selecting on their next checkout. No data is held locally so you're completely PCI compliant. Our addon also lets you "capture" after doing "auth only" as well as to void/refund all from the admin orders.view page.

Square is deployed internationally too so it's not just for US based merchants.

Same basic rates as paypal. I.e. $0.30/transaction and 2.9% You get same volume discounts for all "locations" if you qualify for discounts. Paypal Tx rate may be different, but I believe they are the same as Square.

No other fees. No statement fees, no reporting fees, etc. Just TX + rate.

Update: Tx fee is $0.30/tx not $0.25... Sorry for those who read the earlier version.

Stripe works good as well. Easy and less fees like by others.

I'm in U.S. and wish to expand into another CC payment option in additional to Paypal. Can anyone recommend a good CC merchant service?

*Version 4.3

Please check Stripe Payment Gateway addon. Hope it helps. Please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com in case of any query. We would be glad to help you.

Braintree