?subcats=Y

imac I provided you a link in PM

Here is update on this.

We have investigate the issue.
The problem exists only up to 4.3.1.
If you have this problem in 4.3.2 or later you need to delete these links from google cache.

Since 4.3.2 there are no links in the storefront with this “subcats” parameter in it.

Thanks for update.

By "delete these links from google cache" you mean "noindex" them? Could you please provide a solution to how to do that? I am on 4.3.2 actually.

Thanks for update.
By "delete these links from google cache" you mean "noindex" them? Could you please provide a solution to how to do that? I am on 4.3.2 actually.

Have not did it myself.
Googling lead me to this: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/1663419?hl=en

Eventually if they are dropped in the new 4.3.6 this will lead to 404 errors on google side. Probably the best solution is robots or setup instruction on the google side to drop or not monitor such links.

It will take some time.

Google automatically adds the params in the URL Parameters list in webmaster. If not, then just add them yourself.

url_params.jpg

Google URL Parameters in Search Console is the most useless thing on Earth. It has been 2 months since I've disabled some parameters there and absolutely nothing changed.