Subcategory Image

Have a small problem,

would like to install subcat_thumbs but it does not work. I then used the following instructions CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation and it does not work either.

Who can help me.

have you used the right set of instructions for your version, there are tabs at the top for different versions.

It works ok for me on 3 versions.

Hello

yes I've seen.

've Done everything step by step. And it does not work.

Version 3

My mistake was that I COLUMN_NUMBER not registered

When i do all, i get this error:

Warning: array_chunk() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/…/public_html/core/smarty_plugins/function.split.php on line 48

Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/…/public_html/core/smarty_plugins/function.split.php on line 62

Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/…/public_html/core/smarty_plugins/function.split.php on line 63

Warning: Smarty error: math: parameter x: is not numeric in /home/…/public_html/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

If i rename the directory then i get this:

Unable to read resource: /home/…/public_html/skins/basic/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/categories/view.override.tpl

(version 3) Whats going wrong?

Some things changed for 3.0. The attached files should get you on your way.

Thanks,

Brandon

SubcatThumbs.zip

hi brandonvd,

Working perfect, thx.

1 qwestion: Now there are 3kolom, what to do for 4kolom?

I have changed 3 → 4 but is not working.

Thx.

In the top of view.override.tpl there is:

c=$columns|default:"3"

Just change that to 4

The > than thing is just so it will split the categories up. You can change that too, but the top part is what actually makes the columns.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandonvd, Its 100% working now.

The problem whas the catch.

Thx a lot for your time.

Hi Brandonvd,

Is it posible to make it horizontal insteed of vertical?

old

a d g

b e h

c f

new

a b c

d e f

g h

thx.

Sure. Just change the category position, 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Stupid q, where to find?

thx.

No, not stupid at all.

Just go to products => categories => on the left is the position. To make it alphabetical, set the all to 0. To make them custom, put in numbers. I'd recommend doing something like 10, 20, 30, etc. Doing it this way gives you room between your categories if you were to decide to add more categories.

I hope that helps,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

If i reading good i must do this for:

a b c d

e f g h

i j k l

then in numbers:

10 40 70 100

20 50 80 110

30 60 90 120

To make it horizontale insteed of vertical.

Richard.

Richard,

To be honest, I'm not sure. It only takes a minute to try, so why not? If it doesn't work, try something different. My guess is that you will need to try this a couple of times to get the right order.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

On this way it will work.

It's strange to make a category setup like this, who is reading top/down?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Richard.

I think it is kind of your perception of things. If you go to http://www.saltwatertogo.com/aquarium-additives-and-supplements.html you will see that my categories are alphabetically ordered left to right. For this category, all of my subcategory positions are all set to 0

Thanks,

Brandon