Stripe

Well, it has been a while since I've been on here, but I've got a question that I'm a little stumped by.

I'm currently using Jeremy's Stripe addon http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/33182-stripe-payment-addon-for-cs-cart-4x/for Stripe payments, but I want to be able to authorize the card on checkout and then charge the customer when the item is shipped. The version of his addon that I have, doesn't do this.

Does anyone know of a Stripe addon that will allow me to do this?

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello brandonvd,

You can check http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/integrations/stripe-payment-gateway-en.html. ( store link)

In this customer cards are verified using stripe checkout js during checkout.

This will help you betters.

Thank-

Himanshu Dangwal

I saw that addon, but I'm confused by it. I don't want a popup. I just want the customer to be able to enter in their credit card information just like what is built-in. Does this do this or do you have to have the popup?

Also, I don't want verification. I want authorization. I want to authorize the card on checkout and then be able to charge the card when we ship the item.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello brandonvd,

Yes we can implement authorization on the card. And then you wait to settle it later.

Currently our stripe add-on does not support Authorization and Capture.

But if you want we implement this feature in our existing stripe using credit card information just like what is built-in.

Please contact us: support@webkul.com

We will surely find perfect solution for you.

Thank you-

Himanshu Dangwal

I saw that addon, but I'm confused by it. I don't want a popup. I just want the customer to be able to enter in their credit card information just like what is built-in. Does this do this or do you have to have the popup?

Also, I don't want verification. I want authorization. I want to authorize the card on checkout and then be able to charge the card when we ship the item.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello Brandon,

Our team is also at your service. Feel free to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

We integrate Stripe Connect payment method. So we have experience with Strip payments and can rework the mentioned module according to your needs. Just post a request here