Stripe Payment Add-On v3 from SecureMyshop

Hello, I want to purchase this right now, I just have few questions, does this process cards without leaving the website? Does this work with the latest cs cart software?

Advise,

Sam.

Yes to both questions and it works great. Currently it does not work with Twigmo, but Jeremy is working on it.

[quote name='tapag' timestamp='1363022675' post='157468']

Hello, I want to purchase this right now, I just have few questions, does this process cards without leaving the website? Does this work with the latest cs cart software?

Advise,

Sam.

[/quote]

Hi Sam,

Yes it does.

I just purchased the module, Please can I get this now need to install it on my store, tired of entering payments manually. Also does this module store payments on my web store admin? Like the offline processing?

Advise,

Sam.

The payment information is recorded in the CS-Cart admin as it would be with other credit card payment gateways.

Are you set up with either a US or Canadian Bank? Stripe only processes payments for US and Canadian Banks at this time.

Yes please, I'm working with my partners… We've been using stripe for months now. Please advise on order placed thanks! Sam.

It will be nice to know what's going on… Thanks.

Responded to your ticket.

Hi Jeremy

I just noticed a small cosmetic bug on the admin side, I am using 3.06 and even when the stripe add on is set to live and you click save, the drop down shows it is set to test when you come back to it, even though it is working in live mode.

I confirmed this in IE 10 as well as latest Firefox.

Let me know if you can fix this, may confuse some people.

Thanks

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Although it is purely cosmetic, I've got this fixed. File has been uploaded to the product profile and you should be able to download it if you log in and go 'downloads'.

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1363968684' post='158522']

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Although it is purely cosmetic, I've got this fixed. File has been uploaded to the product profile and you should be able to download it if you log in and go 'downloads'.

[/quote]

Thanks for fixing it. I logged into your site and it is under downloads but not available. Stripe Admin Fix

The download link is expired or is not ready.

Give it a try now.

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1363971897' post='158529']

Give it a try now.

[/quote]Yes the download works now, but I see its just the Stripe.tpl file, can you remind me where it is supposed to go exactly?

[color=#000000]

Upload this file to: /public_html/skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors[/color]

[color=#000000]

The clear your server side cache by appending ?cc to admin.php in your URL[/color]

Thank you working and bug fixed.

You're welcome. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I'm interested in purchasing this addon also. Any update or timeline on the Twigmo compatibility?

I understand it's difficult because Stripe uses additional validation. Jeremy is supposed to give me a firm answer and cost for development by tomorrow evening (Tuesday March 26).

If it doesn't work out I'll probably go back to PayPal for the time being as it's really frustrating for people trying to place orders on their phones–which they are doing more and more.

Thanks for the response. Do you offer both PayPal & Stripe currently on your site? If so, do both of those options show up as options on the mobile site as well?

I also tried to find a demo of a site using this addon but couldn't. I'd like to see the checkout process before investing the money. My site is still in its infancy but smooth transactions will be crucial to our success.

Thanks…