Storefront

Hello ,,

Unfortunately am facing some troubles with the compatibility of vivashop theme on my cs csrt multi vendor so I need to change the current theme (vivashop ) with a new theme but firstly i want to make a full data and files backup ,,,,, this is my first time to do so ,,,,, i want to know where to start and how to make a full backup that i can depend on

Database and files can be backupped with default tools

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/database/backup/create_database_backup.html

isn't that a database backup? does it include all files ? i want to make sure the my vendor's data is backed up i have more the 100 vendo each of them have products and other kind of data

isn't that a database backup? does it include all files ? i want to make sure the my vendor's data is backed up i have more the 100 vendo each of them have products and other kind of data

If you tick in the Backup files option during backup creation step, the files will be backuped as well.

Yes, please check the mentioned article

• Backup files—tick this checkbox, if you want the backup to include the files of your store. Otherwise it will only include the SQL file with the database dump.

Some information, like images, is stored in various folders of your CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor installation. If you want to fully back up your store, make sure to back up the files.

If you tick in the Backup files option during backup creation step, the files will be backuped as well.

thanks,,,

Yes, please check the mentioned article

• Backup files—tick this checkbox, if you want the backup to include the files of your store. Otherwise it will only include the SQL file with the database dump.

Some information, like images, is stored in various folders of your CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor installation. If you want to fully back up your store, make sure to back up the files.

thank you ,,,