Store Outlets For Cs-Cart 4.1.x

Another useful Addon for large stores with many outlets, that want to offer store pickup from different addresses.

[center][/center]

Store Outlets is giving you the ability to open as many store locations you want and just combine them with your Shipping methods, so that you can offer the best possible info to your customer, about his pick up point.

So we implemented full address, phones, mail, even a store image.

[center][/center]

All those infos are visible to the customer the whole time (in checkout, in order, in email invoice) and the best part is that your Outlet will also get an order email to be notified about the order.

Price is 48USD and you can buy it in our store CSCart.biz !

Fotis

Interesting. The shipping method on the invoice lists the store, but doesnt seem to list that the shipping method is 'pickup at store X'.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1404476113' post='186979']

Interesting. The shipping method on the invoice lists the store, but doesnt seem to list that the shipping method is 'pickup at store X'.

[/quote]

Well you can change the shipping method name to what every you like. That is not a problem.

Fotis

Hi Fotis,

We are interested in this addon, but so far we can't find it in cscart.biz, is it available?

Is it compatible with v.4.2.x?

How does the selection of the outlet work in the checkout process? How does a customer select her favourite outlet to pick up the order?

Thanks in advance!

Hi El Nucli

we have keep it off the store for now, and its not a v4.2x ready yet.

If you are interested in this we can upgrade this.

AS you can see in the first image, customer can choose in the Shipping options his favourite place of pickup (you have address and image also available). So you actually bundle Shipping method with outlet and Outlets appear in the checkout screen

Let me know if you have any other questions

Fotis

what I am missing is a store selection drop down or similar. if you have 10 stores then you will need to add 10 custom shipping methods on top of the existing shipping methods.

it would be nice to see this working on 4.2

will this work with the one page check-out add-on?

Hi there

All the stores are avaialble in the shipping Options screen . So yes you need to open a new shipping method for each store.

We are planning on upgrading this in 42x in the next days.

cannot answer you about the one page check-out addon. Dont have this so I cant test it.

Fotis

Hi Fotis,

Please consider to make it one shipping option for pickup in all stores. Having a long list of shipping options doesn't work well.

If you add this, I will buy it for any shop we launch.

Also: once a customer orders with store pickup then how does the store confirm the order is ready for pickup?

There are two ways for store pickups to work:

1. The products are shipped to the store and once it arrives there it can be picked up.

2. The products are gathered in the store and once the order is picked it can be picked up.

Retail stores are also open outside of business hours. For example on Saturday. So if an order is done on Saturday morning, then the store may have it ready for pickup the same morning, while the shipping department will be available on Monday again.

How is the customer alerted that the order is ready for pickup?

Is it possible to include a link to the a webpage or google maps? For directions so that the customer can easily find it.

Hi Fotis,

Please consider to make it one shipping option for pickup in all stores. Having a long list of shipping options doesn't work well.

If you add this, I will buy it for any shop we launch.

Also: once a customer orders with store pickup then how does the store confirm the order is ready for pickup?

There are two ways for store pickups to work:

1. The products are shipped to the store and once it arrives there it can be picked up.

2. The products are gathered in the store and once the order is picked it can be picked up.

Retail stores are also open outside of business hours. For example on Saturday. So if an order is done on Saturday morning, then the store may have it ready for pickup the same morning, while the shipping department will be available on Monday again.

How is the customer alerted that the order is ready for pickup?

Is it possible to include a link to the a webpage or google maps? For directions so that the customer can easily find it.

Hi P-Pharm

what you are referring too is custom work that we surly can add to the addon functionality.

You can pm me to talk in details.

Fotis

Hi Fotis,

I'm also very interested in the future development of your addon, as the "click and collect" schemes are something our customers ask for each time more,

I subscribe the comments of P-Pharma, and find his feature requests interesting.

Let me add another for your consideration: what if the addon could pull store data from the (official) store locator addon? Have you considered this?

I am following this thread with special attention, maybe something important can derive from it!

Regards and best wishes,