Store Import Failed

[27-Jan-2018 23:21:58 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Tygh\Exceptions\DatabaseException' with message 'Table 'myaccount_store462.cscart_cache_handlers' doesn't exist (1146)

REPLACE INTO cscart_cache_handlers (`table_name`, `cache_key`) VALUES ('settings_objects', 'settings'), ('settings_objects', 'addons'), ('settings_objects', 'schemas'), ('settings_vendor_values', 'settings'), ('settings_vendor_values', 'addons'), ('settings_descriptions', 'settings'), ('settings_descriptions', 'addons'), ('settings_sections', 'settings'), ('settings_sections', 'addons'), ('settings_variants', 'settings'), ('settings_variants', 'addons'), ('addons', 'addons'), ('addons', 'schemas'), ('addons', 'template_overrides'), ('addons', 'thooks_A'), ('language_values', 'lang_cache'), ('ult_language_values', 'lang_cache')

' in /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php:1118

Stack trace:
#0 /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php(488): Tygh\Database\Connection->throwError('REPLACE INTO cs...', 1146, 'Table 'nuse in /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php on line 1118

I was having trouble with the store import from v2.25 to 4.62. It keeps freezing. When I check the log in /var/store_import/, looks like it always stop at "2018-01-28 00:19:46: Renaming original table: store_import_views" Increased the max_execution_time to 5000 and added to .htaccess.

RewriteRule .* - [E=noabort:1]

RewriteRule .* - [E=noconntimeout:1]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Other errors in log:

2018-01-27 16:34:17: PHP error occured in /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/Ult/F306T401.php at line 170: Undefined index: rates

2018-01-27 16:34:17: PHP error occured in /home/nmyaccount/public_html/demo/app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/Ult/F306T401.php at line 170: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

2018-01-27 16:33:30: PHP error occured in /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/functions/fn.ultimate.php at line 1211: Undefined index: http_location

2018-01-27 16:33:21: PHP error occured in /home/myaccount/public_html/demo/app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/General.php at line 1736: Undefined index: item_number

Any guideline or suggestion to resolve please? Thank you!

I suggest you to contact support team. Looks like something is not correct with server configuration. They will check it

OK, thanks. BTW, it is required to have PHP 5.3.6 or higher in order to use Store Import Add-on? Currently, it is on 5.3.29. Next upgrade of PHP 5.4 is not compatible with CS-CART 2.25. I am stuck. Thanks.

I suggest you to contact support team. Looks like something is not correct with server configuration. They will check it

Also check your server's my.cnf and increase max execution and timeout there as well.

Also increase PHP max timeouts everywhere... these are the two common culprits for what you describe.

I forwarded the following CS-CART's response to my hosting. Increasing the timeout doesn't seem to help enough.

I need to have CS-CART to the FTP to check.

Increase the Master values of the following PHP settings on the server to the greatest possible:

memory_limit
max_execution_time
mysql.connect_timeout
default_socket_timeout

Note that if PHP runs in the CGI/FastCGI mode on your server, there should be separate settings for timeout limits that the server administrator can increase.

For example, if the mod_fcgid is used on the server, please increase the following parameters:

FcgidBusyTimeout
FcgidConnectTimeout
FcgidIdleTimeout
FcgidIOTimeout
FcgidProcessLifeTime

Also ask the administrator to increase the wait_timeout and max_allowed_packet MySQL settings values.

OK, thanks. BTW, it is required to have PHP 5.3.6 or higher in order to use Store Import Add-on? Currently, it is on 5.3.29. Next upgrade of PHP 5.4 is not compatible with CS-CART 2.25. I am stuck. Thanks.

The following link about How to Upgrade from 2.2.5 to the latest version at that time could be helpful, I know it is a little old but there could be some useful info:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/45203-how-to-upgrade-from-225-to-latest-version/

Also:

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/upgrade/about_store_import.html